Labels

Friday, April 10, 2015

FUNNY #WHATSAPP STATUS

FUNNY #WHATSAPP STATUS

  • I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card
  • A man asks a trainer in the gym: “I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?” Trainer replies: “Use the ATM”
  • Someone on his status "Sleeping" ...since 3 Days! He's Probably dead. 
  • Just saw the most smartest person when i was in front of the mirror :P
  • God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me :P
  • My study period = 15 minutes. My break time = 3 hours.
  • People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason. ;-)
  • Open Books, Not Legs. Blow Minds, Not Guy[/quote]
  •   I Have Good News And Bad News To Tell You. The Bad News? I Have No Good News. And The Good News? I Have No Bad News.
  •     Do You Want To Go Out With Me? (A) Yes (B) A (C) B.
  •     You Don't Know Something? Google It. You Don't Know Someone? Facebook It. You Can't Find Something? Mom!
  •     Touch it gently, put two fingers inside, if it's wide use three fingers, make sure it's wet and rub up and down. Yep that's how you wash a cup.



Visit for Amazing ,Must Read Stories, Information, Funny Jokes - http://7joke.blogspot.com 7Joke
संसार की अद्भुत बातों , अच्छी कहानियों प्रेरक प्रसंगों व् मजेदार जोक्स के लिए क्लिक करें... http://7joke.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment