Labels

Monday, September 12, 2016

Being husband is a tough job

_*Being husband is a tough job*_

When I reached office, I got a call from my wife...
"What is the date today?"...
I was wondering...
Then told her 7th September...
Call disconnected...
I was wondering...
Her birthday???... No...
Mine???...No...
Anniversary???...no..
Son's birthday???...no...
In laws birthday anniversary??...no...
Gas booking??...done...
Utility payments??... done...
Her uncle who arrives when we want to go out, squat and kill us and our time...his birthday???...no...
Then?!
Why date???
Lunch and evening tea went with spinning questions...
Reached home...
Junior was playing in car park...
Asked him....how is the weather in kitchen???
Tornado???...tsunami???...
Boy told, "all normal. Why?"...
"Your mom asked me..what is the date today in the morning?"...
Boy smiled and told me..."I tore some sheets from calendar in morning...she was confused..."
Haaaa...
*_Being husband is a tough job._*
😀




Visit for Amazing ,Must Read Stories, Information, Funny Jokes - http://7joke.blogspot.com 7Joke
संसार की अद्भुत बातों , अच्छी कहानियों प्रेरक प्रसंगों व् मजेदार जोक्स के लिए क्लिक करें... http://7joke.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment