Labels

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Joke

Joke

American & indian entered a chocolate store.
.
.
As they were busy looking, American stole 3 chocolate bars.
As they left the store,
American said to indian " Yo! Man I'm the best thief everrr, I stole 3 chocolates & no one saw me, can beat that !"
.
.
indian replied: "You wanna see something better, let's go back to the shop and I'll show you real stealing"
.
.
So they went to the counter and indian said to the Shop boy
.
.
"Do you wanna see magic?" Shop boy replied: "Yes."
.
.
Indian said: "Give me one chocolate bar." The shop boy gave him one, and he ate it.
.
He asked for the second, and he ate that as well.
He asked for the third, and finished that one too. .
.
The shop boy asked: "But where's the magic?"
.
.
Indian replied: "Check in my friends pockets, and you'll find them."
U Just CANNOT Beat Indians ! We r born awesome..!.
Proud to be an indian


Visit for Amazing ,Must Read Stories, Information, Funny Jokes - http://7joke.blogspot.com 7Joke
संसार की अद्भुत बातों , अच्छी कहानियों प्रेरक प्रसंगों व् मजेदार जोक्स के लिए क्लिक करें... http://7joke.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment