Labels

Monday, December 7, 2015


One Engineer could not find a job so he opens a clinic and puts a board outside..
        "Get treatment for Rs. 300...if not treated get back Rs. 1000"

One Doctor thinks this is a good opportunity to earn Rs. 1000 and goes to clinic.

Doctor     : I have lost taste in eating
Engineer : Nurse , bring medicine from box no 22 and put 3 drops in patient's mouth.
Doctor     : This is Petrol
Engineer : Congrats.. you got your taste back ..give me Rs. 300

Doctor gets annoyed, goes back after some days to recover his money

Doctor     : I have lost my memory, can not remember anything
Engineer : Nurse , bring medicine from box no 22 and put 3 drops in patient's mouth.
Doctor     : But this medicine for taste of the tongue
Engineer : congrats. you got your memory back.. give my fees Rs. 300.

Doctor goes back angrily and comes back after some days

Doctor     : My eyesight is become weak.
Engineer : Well I don't have any medicine for this. Take  this 1000 rs
Doctor     : But this is Rs. 500 Note
Engineer : Congrats .. you got back your eyesight .. give my fees Rs. 300

Doctor shocks...Engineer Rocks..!!!😜

संसार की अद्भुत बातों , अच्छी कहानियों प्रेरक प्रसंगों व् मजेदार जोक्स के लिए क्लिक करें... http://7joke.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment