Labels

Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Power Of Prayer




Visit for Amazing ,Must Read Stories, Information, Funny Jokes - http://7joke.blogspot.com 7Joke
संसार की अद्भुत बातों , अच्छी कहानियों प्रेरक प्रसंगों व् मजेदार जोक्स के लिए क्लिक करे
The Gayatri Mantra is a prayer which only  requests for wisdom. In  the  Gita, Arjun prays again  and  again to  Krishna to  tell him what he should do.
"You are puzzling my mind by these seemingly  involved  expressions; tell me definitely  that one  discipline  by  which I may  obtain  the  best  outcome "(3/2). Also
"You  extol  Sankhya Yoga(yoga of knowledge of )and then yoga of action. Pray tell  me which  of the  two is. decidedly
conductive  to. my  good. (5/1)
The one  thing  that is  most essential  is  wisdom. On  this  path the  intelligent person is  determinate and  focused, while
others  wander in all directions. In  such
difficult  times, one needs  advice of a friend to  clear  doubts. Krishna  is  the
ideal  friend who guides Arjuna and  bring
him  to a state where  he  can  make the  right  decision  himself. "This  wisdom has been  imparted to  you  by  me; ponder
about it fully  and do  as you  like. "(18/63)
    Finally, Arjuna  says, Krishna my delusion has been  resolved and  wisdom has been  gained by  me, now  I do  not have any  doubts. "Krishna advices that  one  has
to  make  efforts :
"One  should lift oneself  by own  efforts and  should  not  degrade  oneself; for
one's own  self  is one's friend and  one's
own  self  is  one's  enemy "(6/5)
Prayer  is  a method  of  association  with  God and  God guides and  helps  us on
the right  path. But you  have  to  make  the
effort. It  is foolish  to  believe  that  you  pray  and  God will  do the  job for  you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment