Labels

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tree Story






Visit for Amazing ,Must Read Stories, Information, Funny Jokes - http://7joke.blogspot.com 7Joke
संसार की अद्भुत बातों , अच्छी कहानियों प्रेरक प्रसंगों व् मजेदार जोक्स के लिए क्लिक करे
Old Rupert was sitting in the shade of a big apple tree in front of his house. His grandchildren were eating the Apples. Their grandfather said to them :'Now I'll tell you how this tree came here. More than
50 years ago  I would  standing lazily in an
uncultivated filed, just about where you now see that apple tree, and I was complaining of my poverty to my  rich
neighbor, "
"Oh", I said, "how happy I would be if I could  receive a hundred rupees from my  poor  possessions. "
The neighbor said to me. "It is so simple. All you need do is begin well. Right where you are standing there is hidden in the ground more than one hundred rupees. It's up
to you to dig them out. "
"Without much understanding and the following night, I dug up the ground and made a big hole but I found  nothing. "The
following morning when My  neighbor saw the hole he  laughed so much that he could not contain himself :
"Idiot, I didn't mean that you had to dig a hole. However I will  reward you with this
young apple plant. Place in it hole and in a few years you will see your rupees come
into being. "
"I planted the tree. It grew strong and with
the years it became the great tree that see in   front of you. The value of such delicious
fruit over the years has rendered me certainly more than hundred rupees and
even today the tree is a capital which gives me great returns. "

No comments:

Post a Comment